Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with more than 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is seeking a Diversity Metrics Data Analyst, reporting to the Manager of Diversity & Inclusion, External Engagement and Analytics. The Analyst will assist with the development of a robust Human Capital Analytics solutions in support of the firm’s internally and externally facing Diversity & Inclusion programs. The position will utilize Workday technical skills and other technology tools in an effort to enhance and streamline reporting capabilities and implement and deliver standardized reporting and dashboard metrics for partners in the firm, the Engagement and Talent Teams, the HR organization and Firm Leadership. This position can sit in any Morgan Lewis office in the US.
• Assist in the definition and standardization of global HR data sets, with specific attention to diversity information in the Morgan Lewis employee population.
• Build and perform audit reporting to monitor and maintain data integrity.
• Manage confidentiality of data by adhering to established security standards.
• Analyze requests and prepare reporting for various surveys, publications, internal project needs and routine delivery of key HR metrics.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to interpret data results and formulate narratives which support the data for various internal and external requests.
• Responsible for data management and reporting of EEO, AAP and other HR Compliance requirements.
• Collaborate with HR to define and document requirements for effective dashboards and reports that enable human capital information sharing amongst Diversity & Inclusion, HR and Firm/Practice Group Leadership and where appropriate, across Engagement, Associate Talent, Finance and Business Operations Departments.
• Proactively apply analytical and research skills to monitor trends and apply predictive modeling techniques to support the Firm’s Global HR Strategy, and in particular the Firm’s D&I strategy.
• Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and streamline reporting requests and dissemination of HR data.
• Support special projects and initiatives at the request of Firm Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion, and HR.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
This job requires:
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in an analytical or quantitative discipline, HR, MIS, or a related field, and
• Minimum three (3) years of related experience, or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following knowledge skills and abilities:
• HR acumen and technical aptitude, with proven experience in data management, analysis and interpretation.
• Experience synthesizing large amounts of data as well as identifying trends.
• Experience explaining complex data and reports to non-technical audiences.
• Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
• Collaboration, Project Management and Planning skills.
• Analytical, Problem Solving and Organization skills.
• Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands.
• Have a basic knowledge of / be proficient in the following software: Workday Reporting (Advanced, Matrix, Trending and BIRT), SQL, MS Excel
Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting “Careers.”
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible for starting in the role. Proof of vaccination will be required. Morgan Lewis will provide reasonable accommodation(s) based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm’s California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions: Please call 888.534.5003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions: email@example.com
Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org